Friday, August 14, 2009

No News Post

I have little to no news to share - but thought I should include an update. Baby G is still snug as a bug in my belly and we are not sure when he will make an appearance. We were going to induce on Thursday but there was no room at the inn and having a baby in the middle of chaos did not sound like a good idea - so we have decided to postpone and let nature take its course. If he still has not arrived by next Thursday (8/20) we will induce. I think he will be here this weekend (fingers crossed)!

I received a call from a friend that said she induced with her first child and let the other 2 children pick their birthdays - and the later two seemed to sleep and eat a little better than the induced baby. I am hoping this is true for baby G - I will grasp at anything these days!

Chad and I have been walking and walking and eating spicy foods. I still feel like a million bucks but am antsy to meet the new baby

Stay tuned - I hope my next post will have lots of Baby News and Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment