Monday, August 24, 2009

He is a Dream

He is just amazing...really amazing. I love seeing him grow and change every day. We are starting to work out our schedule and acclimate to the house and Jovie. He is a great/fabulous baby and his eyes are just magic to me.

Today is my first day home alone with Grant and I have already had to call Chad, my mom and Barbara for quick advice and pep talks - but all in all - it has been great!


I did this all by myself...fed, burped, changed, dressed, swaddled, rocked...presto - happy baby!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job Lara!! My first day alone, I called Christian crying and made him come home...your doing WAY better than I did!!

    I love your words "his eyes are just magic to me" - that was absolutely beautifully said!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the BEST mommy! Give my beautiful grandson a hug and kiss from MiMi....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for making it through your first day and you did it so well! You are a great Mommy! Grant is one blessed baby boy!
    Good job!
    love, Bebe

    ReplyDelete