Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Boots

Cheesy picture of the way happy couple for sure - but the picture makes me happy for a couple of reasons:
1. It looks like I am losing some of my puffiness water weight
2. I am truly truly that happy
Check out the fabulous basket of Cowboy goodies from Boots (Grant's Grandpa, Chad's Dad, my favorite FIL). It is full of wonderful cowboy goodies Grant is going to L-O-V-E. Boots has been collecting items for the basket for a while and from all over. It has books, blankets, stuffed toys, baby socks that look like colorful boots, a western onesie - you name it - all rodeo and western. Hence the name Boots!
I think Grant might be a cowboy for Haloween this year...

2 comments:

  1. Grant, My little Buckaroo!!!! Can't wait to see you in your new western gidup!
    You have my vote that you are a cowboy for Halloween.
    I love you!
    Boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara, you DO look great!! No lie!!!!

    ReplyDelete