Monday, September 21, 2009

Meet me in Santa Fe

Grant's First Trip!
This past weekend we packed everything up and headed to Santa Fe for Kristal's wedding. Grant was a dream traveller and slept most of the way. Chad and I had overly stressed and overly planned. Thankfully, everything went off with out a hitch.

MiMi and GPaw met us in Santa Fe and took care of Baby G so Chad and I could enjoy the wedding festivities. We had a great time! Kristal was an amazingly beautiful bride, we had the best time catching up with the girls and enjoyed exploring the city. Grant was a little fussy once we got back home to Dallas - I think we probably rocked his world and his schedule.
I am kicking myself because I did not take many pictures. Hopefully I can get some from the girls.

Tonight Chad and I are going over our packing list and revising it for our next trip end of October - Megan's wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment