Today I took Grant for a weigh in - last week the Dr. was a little worried he had not gained back to his birth weight. Yeah for us - Grant is back to a solid 7 lbs 4 oz. Still a tiny little bug - but gaining fast. Since Grant has been born, I have made a weekly run to the Dr office - they are great!
Grant's hair continues to be out of control! He was rocking the full-on mohawk yesterday
We have started tummy time. The little guy's personality comes out during this 5 minute exercise. He is driven, a hard worker and tenacious (much like his daddy). He tries hard to pull himself up and when he can not, he works his little legs in to a frenzy. I have heard tummy time can be pretty brutal - but I have enjoyed watching him try to figure everything out. Smart Cookie!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Mack did this, too. One time he even made himself roll over! I'm loving his hair - glad he is back to 7.4lbs, soon he'll be 13lbs like Mack!
ReplyDeleteYeah Grant - way to gain weight buddy! Your cousin Caroline sure is jealous of all that hair - it's awesome! She can only do a mohawk in the bathtub.
ReplyDelete