Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 Weeks!

Well - we did it! 2 weeks and Grant is healthy, happy and feeding like a champ. Chad, Grant and I are sitting on the couch enjoying one of the late night feedings and life is good.

Grant and I adventured out on our own the last couple of days. It was nice to break up the day and I was proud that I could do it on my own

We have learned a couple of things:
Grant loves his swing and vibrating chair (we do also!)
Grant always sneezes twice in a row
Grandparents make the best babysitters
Grant loves to suck on his hands
Jovie is a very protective guard dog
Burping is a learned skill (yet to be mastered by either of us)
Grants has hair that can not be tamed (where did this come from??)
Swaddle
Friends have the best advice - way better than any book

Love him!















No comments:

Post a Comment