Another big milestone in the Gaither house - Grant is 4 weeks! He is awake longer during the day and is much more alert. He loves to wiggle and move. He "talks" a lot and is starting to talk in his sleep. He is just this precious little bundle of happiness.
He still is just a little bug of a boy but is getting bigger and stronger everyday
We had another parenting-first this week - we had to change the batteries in his swing. Grant loves loves loves to swing and most times it puts him right to sleep. So we use it...a lot....
This weekend we will travel to Santa Fe for Kristal's wedding and I think it will be a big test for us. Lucky for us mom and dad are coming to help out. I will make sure to post lots of pictures next week. It is going to be a fun celebration weekend and Grant will get to meet all of his other "Aunts."
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I can't believe Grant is 4 weeks old. Time is flying by --- SLOW DOWN!!!!! Love you. I hope all goes well this weekend. I'm sure you have gotten lots of advice, but if you have any flying questions I might can help. We have flown more than I like to think about.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! At least you haven't burned the motor out on the swing....yet!
ReplyDelete