Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Best View in Texas

This weekend Grant and I packed it up and headed to my Uncle's lake house for a little rest, relax and family time.
I had Grant all to myself Thursday and Friday. We make a pretty good team. I set up the pack and play, loaded and unloaded massive amounts of luggage and did 14 feedings all by myself (but who is counting, right?). Thursday was beautiful - Grant loved being outside and really loved the wind. He would giggle and smile and open his mouth.
Chad joined us on Friday and MiMi, GPaw, Uncle Mike and Karen joined us on Saturday. It rained the rest of the weekend but we were still able to enjoy the view

He looks like Ed Grimley from SNL (remember? Martin Short)!

Jovie loves the LH - she runs...and runs...and runs

Grant's first time in the pack and play (I promise he likes his swaddle)

MiMi

Maybe because it is my Dad - but I get glimpses of Grant looking a little like his GPaw


No comments:

Post a Comment