Tuesday, October 13, 2009

8 Weeks

Grant is 8 weeks today! "They grow up so fast" has an all new meaning to me - I can not believe my sweet little boy is 8 weeks. I am trying to soak up every minute because he changes daily

He is so much fun - he has the best little temperament.
He smiles all the time. He can lift his head and hold it for long periods of time. He flirts. He giggles. He wiggles. He loves his Daddy. He is confused by Jovie. He is easy to console. He spits up a lot after every feeding. He loves to snuggle. He is curious. He is laid back (much more that his parents). He is deeply loved.

I do not want to jinx myself by writing this...but here it goes...Grant is sleeping through the night. The past couple of nights we have put him down about 8:00ish and he will make it to early morning (5:00 am). Heaven! Fingers crossed....









1 comment: