Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2 Months Old

Grant is now 2 months old and he just gets better and better. Chad and I took Grant to his 2 month check up and he received a round of shots. He does not like shots. But now is sleeping softly and soundly.

He is a strong boy - he can lift his head and look side to side. He is still a little small for his age - but I am ok with that. I would be lying if I said I did not tear up a little when he weighed in close to 10 pounds today. My sister in law said one of the major milestones in a baby's life is when a baby moves up in diaper size and I now know exactly what she was talking about.

happy, wiggly, active, loving, sweet, sensitive, soggy
9lbs 10oz
22.5 inches




Grant's new favorite past time...



2 comments:

  1. Such a handsome little man! I miss holding him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Lara and Chad, little Grant is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! Oh my.....

    -- valerie

    ReplyDelete