Monday, January 18, 2010

Grant is 5 Months!

I am shocked even as I type this - where have the 5 months gone? And how did Grant grow up to be such a happy, smart, funny, handsome baby boy - what did we do right? Have we messed him up yet?!?

Grant continues to be just pure magic. And he loves loves loves his momma (no complaints here). He is sleeping in his crib (sometimes up to 12 hours - we would like more of those). He giggles and smiles at EVERYTHING. He is now fascinated by Jovie, can give himself his entire bottle, loves to play in his exersaucer, loves to stand, enjoys finding his pacifier and loves to play with his feet. He can roll over and I can already tell he is a precious genius. He still spits up a lot but most books say that stops around 6 months - fingers crossed!

I was telling Chad the other night that I think this must be the happiest I have ever been. Grant is a dream and we finally have him figured out (for now). We are happy and healthy and blessed with great families and friends. We both enjoy work and each other. Jove's allergies are getting better, the house is more than less organized and decorated and stress in our lives is minimal. Life is good - especially with Grant

To sum it up - I love 5 months. Everyone says each stage gets better - but I love that he has his own personality, he is sturdy and strong but will nap on my chest for hours. Grant thinks I am the smartest, funniest, most beautiful mom in the world and I kinda agree.

ridiculously happy, funny, smart, tenacious, active, vocal, sweet, snuggly, playful, super cute (his hair is finally making a decision)
13 lb






No comments:

Post a Comment