I really love having a blog and looking back on how much we have changed and how much Grant has grown.
Crazy enough - I guess I never realized that I had blogged just hours before I went in to labor! So for memories sake - this is what I posted Aug 18 at 3:30pm...
The 2009 Baby Saga continues...
We just got back from the sonogram Dr. and everything is great - but it is time for this baby to make an appearance. Since he is almost a week past due, we wanted to make sure he had enough amniotic fluid. He does. He is 7 pounds as of today and looks happy and healthy. We got to spend 15 minutes watching the baby on the big screen and learning more about him. Funny little things like his second toe is bigger than his big toe...
We will induce Thursday (8/20) - but Chad and I think he will come before then....fingers and toes crossed...
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment