Thursday, October 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chad, Jovie and I proudly welcomed our sweet baby boy Grant to our family in August 2009! With family scattered all over the World - we thought we would put together a blog...I will try and update often...
Hey Lara, Chad, and Grant,
ReplyDeleteI love the Elmo pumpkin, what a great idea. Grant is growing so fast and I love looking at your posts. Looks like you had a good time at the Rangers game. We watched it and could have sworn I saw Chad in the crowd. It was a very nerve wracking game, and tonight's game will be the same. Hope no rain out. You don't remember but your Grand Dad worked at the original Ranger stadium. He was the director of maintenance. One summer me, William, Leslie,and Bo stopped by there coming back from Comanche and he took us to the stadium and showed us around a bit.