Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Grant Turns 2

Again - I am always amazed how quickly time flies and now Grant is 2. This has been a FUN year - Grant learned to walk, run, jump, play, dance, hug, explore, imagine, tickle, talk, sing songs, count to 5, sing his ABC's, develop a funny sense of humor, establish his independence, create an opinion and so much more. His vocabulary is phenomenal. I look back over the past year with great wonderment - his physical and mental growth is just amazing and his body and mind are works of art.

We had a small celebration at our house and it was a really fun day - it was ALL ABOUT GRANT. We ate happy cake and Grant opened his presents and played for HOURS. I was really proud that he stopped after each present and hugged and thanked the gift giver.

At the end of the evening we played the newly popular Grant game - The Balloon Game. Each family member took turns hitting each other with balloons. Even GG got in to the game. Great memory and great highlight.

Weight: 22.8 pounds
Height: 32.5 inches
Head: 18.75 inches

Happy cupcakes for Grant's school party


























 I spilled massive amounts of lasagna in both ovens the night of the party. Both ovens had to be taken apart and scrubbed on Sunday (thank you Chad, Pop and MiMi!)



No comments:

Post a Comment