Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

I am an egg hunting MASTER - egg hunting has a great place in my heart (you can ask any of my competitors - Megan, Kate, Chad)... 

This Sunday we spent some quality egg hunting time with BeBe and Boots. Grant was not the best hunter but I loved watching him run around the back yard. He was loved on by BeBe, Boots and GG - lots of kisses and lots of Easter bunny gifts (some Elmo inspired gifts). Having kids just makes the Holidays a little more fun/special. Grant has a sweet relationship with all of his grandparents - each of them have their own place in Grant's heart. 

We hunted eggs, ate (and ate some more), played in the back yard, played with BeBe's dishes, blew tons of bubbles, Grant carried his broom around, ate some banana pudding, went down the slide, ate M&Ms, played on the swing and sandbox - exhausting - but fun!

I have got to get this on tape - he can say I Love You - the best

LOTS of pics....too cute
































No comments:

Post a Comment