Monday, December 6, 2010

Grant is 15 Months!

Grant is such a darling big boy theses days! He is walking (and running) everywhere - and he is in to EVERYTHING! I love his sense of humor. We laugh and laugh over the silliest things. He throws his head back and shows his cute baby teeth. Grant has an amazing memory. I often take his genius for granted - he knows so many words and knows what I am saying most of the time

But is it not all fun and games...Grant also has tantrums and HATES the word no! I know it is my job to teach him right from wrong and create consistency in his life - but it is HARD. His little fits can last for over 10 minutes. He throws himself on the ground and will turn his back to us. AWFUL!

Words:
Dada, Dog, Ball, Bubbles, Milk, No

Games:
Throwing balls, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Wheels on the Bus, Chasing Jovie, Chasing Grant around the House

Loves to:
Hug me, Watch Sesame Street, Climb, Explore, Be Tickled

I am still trying to figure out Grant's personality and temperament. He is a sweet (some times shy) boy, very tenacious and strong willed.

20.5 punds, 30.5 inches

We tried to take pictures in the normal chair - but he was all over the place.










No comments:

Post a Comment