Happy 10 Months Big Boy!
Grant is crawling, pulling up and talking non stop. Grant has been trying more food - but is very opinionated on what he likes and does not like. He knows that shaking his head from side to side means no...it is so cute...right now
He and Jovie are developing a deep love for one another. Grant just laughs and laughs at Jovie. They have a mutual respect and love for cheerios.
Grant is super wiggly and impossible to take out to restaurants. He loves exploring new toys and really loves our remotes, phones and table coasters. He has a remarkable memory.
We had some pool time this past weekend and Grant loved it! I think we will be in the pool a lot this summer. He kicked his feet and splashed around. He is a whole heck of a lot of fun....I wish I could bottle his laugh
Funny, tenacious, talkative, happy, active, active, active
17lbs 11 ozs
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment