I have yet to post a lot of the videos I have done with our flip camera becasuse they are large files and I was not sure if anyone cared...but I went back tonight and looked at them and laughed and laughed...These are really for my enjoyment only
First...some insight in to the Pettit family at Christmas. All of these are a little embarrassing - but I love them so much (Megan - if you want me to take them off - I will)...these are both inside jokes - so really only the Pettits will understand
Sweet Grant smiling...again - I probably am the only one that loves to watch this one over and over
Grant spitting up - live and on camera
Grant with the bottle - so small! I already miss 4 month old Grantess
Grant squeals
Grant with balloons
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the one of Grant smiling - I'll watch it over and over with you :)
ReplyDelete