Sunday, December 20, 2009

Grant is 4 Months!

Wow! 4 months! I must say that I like this stage the best. He is so strong and is grabbing at objects and sticking everything in to his mouth. He likes to play on the ground with his toys and still wiggles like no one else.

He continues to be a happy little bug with the sweetest personality. He clings on when you carry him and gives you the biggest smile when he knows you are watching him - such a little love!

We have moved him to his crib - I personally liked having him in the bassinet next to me - but it was time. He is trying to hold his own bottle and can hold himself up on his elbows for long periods of time. I think he will roll over in the next couple of weeks

We are so excited to celebrate Christmas with Grant this year - it is going to be the best. He has made life so much more fun, tiring and rich.

cute, grabby, independent, smiley, spitty, strong, smart, happy happy, observant
12 lbs
24 1/2 inches










No comments:

Post a Comment