Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our Dream Baby

I can not believe our little sweet pea is 3 months old today! Today is a big day in the Gaither household - exactly one year ago at 8:00 am little Grant was created...Chad and I had a hard time getting pregnant and did invitro to have our little bug. The process was long and draining on us - but I would not change a thing. Grant is the perfect little baby I had dreamed about for a very very long time.

This is Grant day 5 in the invitro process - already an overachiever coming out of the blastocyst and ready to be a Gaither. I knew he was a little boy. On day 5 Grant was transferred back in to my body where he lived, thrived, hiccupped and kicked his little heart out. Amazing how much can happen in a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment